HOURS & ADMISSION
Hours of operation
The Enchanted Forest is open 7 days a week (including summer holidays) until mid-October.
|May 3rd- June 21st||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|June 22nd – August 31st||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|September 1st – September 3th||9:00 am||7:00 pm|
|September 4th – October 14th||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
- Admissions close 45 minutes prior to regular closing time.
- Hours are subject to change without notice
- Dogs are welcome, please bring a leash for your puppy
- The Wildland Interpretive Nature Walk closes 1.5 hours prior to regular closing time. Please ensure you arrive in time should you want to do the Nature Walk which can take approximately 1.5 hours to complete.
|Category||Regular Rate||Group Rate (18 or more Guests)|
|Adult (16 years and up)||$12.00 *||$9.60 *|
|Senior (65 years and up)||$11.00 *||$8.80 *|
|Child (3-15 years)||$9.00 *||$7.20 *|
|Infant / Toddler (0-2 years)||FREE||FREE|
|* + 5% GST|
- Rates are subject to GST of 5% and quoted in Canadian Funds and subject to change.
- Group rates are based on a minimum of 18 people with one person paying the full amount in order to receive the group rate. Group rates are 20% off the standard admission rate.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult due to insurance regulations.
- The Birthday Girl or Birthday Boy receive a Surprise Gift and complimentary admission! (Only valid on actual birth date and for children ages 3 – 15.)
- Old World Fairy Tale Fantasy with over 350 Jolly Folk Art Figurines
- BC’s Grandest Tallest Tree House
- Giant Cedar Stump House
- Wildland Interpretive Nature Walk
- Self-guided Row Boat Tour
Season passes for the Enchanted Forest are available! Get to experience unlimited enchantment, exploration and amazement!
|Adult Season Pass (16 years and up)||$50.00 *|
|Child Season Pass (3-15 years)||$35.00 *|
|Family of 4 Season Pass||$150.00 *|
|* + 5% GST|
Gift Certificates are available in any denomination ie; $10.00, $20.00 or $30.00 and are perfect gifts for any occasion as a Birthday Gift, Holiday Gift for your family and friends.