Front Desk Associate @ The Enchanted Forest
Working in the Gift Shop at The Enchanted Forest is a fun, action packed day! The day soars by in the summer time as guests continually arrive to experience The Enchanted Forest!
- Prior experience with point of sale systems and handling transactions is an asset
- Applicant must be organized and able to work efficiently as an individual
- Ability to work with people, be patient and provide excellent customer service
Grounds Person/Parking lot attendant @ The Enchanted Forest
Responsible for grounds maintenance and directing and coordinating Parking for Parks guests
- Applicant must be hardworking and enjoy working outdoors
- Comfortable operating grounds equipment: lawn mowers, tractor, etc.
- Great communication skills when directing traffic, providing good customer service and communicate on radio
… and more positions available @ SkyTrek Adventure Park
SkyTrek Adventure Park is The Enchanted Forest twin attraction: same location, same owner, same enchantment!
- Click the button below to download our application form (PDF document) on your computer (it’ll open in a new tab)
- Save the application form to your computer (before starting to fill it in) and close that tab
- Open the application form on your computer (usually with Acrobat Reader if you’re on a PC/Mac or Preview if you’re on a Mac)
- Fill-in the application form and save your changes (you shouldn’t have to print it)
- Make sure your changes have been saved
- E-mail the application form, along with your most recent resume to [email protected]
Thanks for your interest in working at The Enchanted Forest / SkyTrek Adventure Park!
Please note:Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.