REVIEWS & TESTIMONIALS
This prestigious award, which places The Enchanted Forest in the top-performing 10% of all businesses worldwide on TripAdvisor, is given to businesses that consistently earn high ratings from TripAdvisor travelers
FROM TRIP ADVISOR
Read more reviews or leave yours on our TripAdvisor page »
Lovely stroll in the forest for a very reasonable price. Very hard work put into this entire layout. Especially enjoyed getting to see some sockeye salmon spawn, and the row boat :)
– Niki B, Penticton, British Columbia
Rain or shine this was the best stop on our trip from Winnipeg to Vancouver! It was raining but we enjoyed everything that the Enchanted forest had to offer, the paddle boats, the nature walk, the sculptures and the ducks. Perfect for any age. My 4 year old had so much fun.– Crystal E, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Great Fun! The kids will love this place from the Castle to the tiny houses, right up the the tallest tree house that I have ever seen ! Even got to feed the ducks & fish ! Great for kids of all ages !
– Bob L, Revelstoke, British Columbia
FROM OUR GUEST BOOK
A work of true art.
– Erik & Paul from Missisauga, Ontario
Great for 2 year olds (& 62 year olds!)
– Grampa & Jones from Calgary, Alberta
– Cory, Linda & Dravon from Pecatur, Georgia
Brings back memories just as great now as it was when I was a kid.
– Attenweg Family from Sherwood Park, Alberta
I don’t want to leave!
– Dawson & Carter Ovellette from Victoria, British Columbia
Was here in 1965 – its better than ever
– Garth Brunt from Toronto, Ontario
A really magical time we felt that everything has been made with love. Thank you.
– Wadwa Family from London, UK
My fairy loving 4 year old was enchanted and so was I.
– Haker Family from Kimberly, British Columbia
Lots of fun for kids and big kids.
– Jenny, Paul, Cabral & Kids from Mississauga, Ontario
Came for the excitement, stayed for the enchantment.
– Markus Guntz from Edson, Alberta
Those were very hungry fish. Do the fish ever get full?
– Emily & Kirby from Vernon, British Columbia.
You will find me living in the tree house someday!
– A.M. Harrison from Ingersoll, Ontario
Full of surprises and totally enjoyable.
– Susan & Christina from Armstrong, British Columbia