SPECIAL EVENTS AT THE FOREST!
Join us for the special events planned this season at The Enchanted Forest…
- Father’s Day ( Sunday, June 18th, 2017)
- Annual Salmon Spawn (End of September and October)
- Revelstoke Screen Smart Challenge 2016 (May 9th)
- Canada Day (Sunday, July 1st, 2016)
- Photo Contest (All summer long until August 31st)
- Children Birthday Parties (Anytime during the season)
End of September & October
2015 is a great year for watching the spawning Salmon run at The Enchanted Forest! This year is what they call a “Subdominant year”, which means that we are poised to see upwards of 100,000 salmons making the long journey all the way up the rivers from the Pacific Ocean!
The Salmon Run to The Enchanted Forest is one of the longest in the world!
The gentle creek running beside the Nature Walk Board Walk inside The Enchanted Forest provides pristine and intimate viewing conditions for all ages and walks of life.
Interpretive signs will guide you through the life cycle and the amazing story of the Salmon along the viewing trial.
More information and photos on our Annual Salmon Run page »
Friday, May 9th, 2016
The Screen Smart Challenge is helping families manage media by offering alternate activities, each day for 9 days: have a look at the 2015 Program (Passport of Events).
- The Enchanted Forest will welcome you from 9:00am to 5:00pm with a FREE admission for kids (adults $11).
- SkyTrek Adventure Park will welcome you from 10:00am to 6:00pm with a FREE admission at the “Jungle Gym” for kids 2 to 12. Note: all kids must have a “Release of Liability” signed by their parent in order to participate.
We look forward to welcoming you and stamping your Passport of Events!
Prizes to be won for a Passport of Events being completed!
Sunday, June 18h, 2017
Free admission for Dads! Bring Dad to The Enchanted Forest on Father’s Day and he’ll get FREE admission!
Friday, July 1st, 2016
The Enchanted Forest is joining the Canada Day Parade in Revelstoke.
We look forward to seeing you there on McKenzie street!
All summer long (due date is August 30th)
A Season’s Pass for next year will go to the winner!
If you want to enter this photo contest, send us your favorite photos (up to 5 entries per participant) of your unique experience at The Enchanted Forest to [email protected] before August 30th.
Note: you must be 18 years old to enter contest. Maximum video length of 2-3 minutes.
Anytime DURING THE SEASON!
Come celebrate this great event with us and make it an Enchanted Day!
The Birthday Girl/Boy receives complimentary admission and a surprise gift while adventuring in this unique attraction with their friends!