THE ENCHANTED FOREST COVID-19 PROTOCOL
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff is our highest priority.
- Upon arrival and throughout the park, signs will remind guest to comply with physical distancing and mask wearing guidelines. Physical distancing between groups is required whenever possible and masks are required throughout the park. Reminder: peak times at The Enchanted Forest are 11am to 3pm.
- A new, separate entrance and exit to The Enchanted Forest have been constructed this year. Please follow signs and decals in the entrance area.
- Whenever possible, no-contact payment systems have been introduced to help reduce the spread of diseases. If pin-pads on payment machines have to be used, they will be sanitized after each use.
- The Enchanted Forest has designated a one-way-traffic flow through the park to help guest comply with physical distancing guidelines.
- The Enchanted Forest will be providing hand sanitizer at multiple locations throughout the park.
- The Enchanted Forest will audit the premise and remove any commonly touched items deemed unnecessary.
- Washrooms are for guest use only and accessible only once the guest is inside The Enchanted Forest. Washrooms will be disinfected frequently.
- The Enchanted Forest will not be providing any place to fill your own water bottles while visiting the park. Bottled water will be available for purchase at the park gift shop.
- Please do not visit The Enchanted Forest if you do not feel well. Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit The Enchanted Forest until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada, please do not visit The Enchanted Forest until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
Talk to Your Children
It is important to talk to children prior to your trip about these expectations to keep their experience as safe and enchanted as possible!